AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st

Go down 
+14
Macoro
UN_Chick
aya21
Fishy
Ghost
DRILLBIT
Gog
Mystery Man AWG
Loco
Oddball
Airsoft Trucker
mr_longlegs
DARKSIDE
Raymius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:13 pm

OK, I was just wondering what time I should leave the house.
Back to top Go down
DRILLBIT

DRILLBIT

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 1:47 pm

Okay so from AWG, not including FKM we have... something like 11 coming down + Loco and myself. Then up to 15 FKM and I have a few backyard-airsoft buddies coming to see what the upper echelon airsoft is about so be nice! Wink I'll see if we can use the other 9 acres of the woods(it's our neighbor's) and if that's not enough there's still the big ol' field right behind us + the woods on the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Sweet, I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:16 pm

is any one gunna need a ride from me?
Back to top Go down
UN_Chick

UN_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am

Wow...this is turning into quite a game.
I hope I can make it. I'll probably be working....stupid Maegan forgot to take off. But, it's ok! becauseeeee I work like 10 minutes from where Loco lives. YOU GUYS CAN VISIT! Wink

Or whenever I get off, I'll just come straight from work. =)
Can't wait to see you guys again. Annnnd take your pretty pics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/maegan.reid
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:58 pm

Your tax dollars wont let me reschedule that class sorry guys.. (JK its not really your tax dollars.) ill see you at the next one.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 pm

@maegan- girl if you cant get off for the game, when do you get off? were planning on barbecue out that night and you could join us there!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
UN_Chick

UN_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:00 pm

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
@maegan- girl if you cant get off for the game, when do you get off? were planning on barbecue out that night and you could join us there!!!

I'll find out tomorrow if/when I work. I'll let you know! =)
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

UN_Chick wrote:
Mystery Man AWG wrote:

Hey Maegan, Hope you can at least make the barbecue. And aslo, your boyfriend is invited and welcome to join too Very Happy

Ghost wrote:
Your tax dollars wont let me reschedule that class sorry guys.. (JK its not really your tax dollars.) ill see you at the next one.

No worries dude! There will ALWAYS be a next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UN_Chick

UN_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

raymius wrote:
UN_Chick wrote:
Mystery Man AWG wrote:

Hey Maegan, Hope you can at least make the barbecue. And aslo, your boyfriend is invited and welcome to join too Very Happy

Ghost wrote:

Well if I had a boyfriend...then that would be great!
ha...it's amazing how fast something can change. Great guy...just wasn't right for me.
ANYWAYS...I'll keep this to airsoft.
I'll try to make it. If for some stupid reason I work a horrible shift that day....I'll give it up. Someone will take it.
Soooo...I'll see ya there, Mom!
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:56 pm

UN_Chick wrote:
raymius wrote:
UN_Chick wrote:
Mystery Man AWG wrote:

Ghost wrote:

Well if I had a boyfriend...then that would be great!
ha...it's amazing how fast something can change. Great guy...just wasn't right for me.
ANYWAYS...I'll keep this to airsoft.
I'll try to make it. If for some stupid reason I work a horrible shift that day....I'll give it up. Someone will take it.
Soooo...I'll see ya there, Mom!

yeah...oops....didnt see the FB update. sorry to hear that , sweety, but thats why its called dating Very Happy Hope you can make it, Kat and her friend will be down to so you guys can gossip away like.....well... like girls... Twisted Evil

Love Mom.

P.S. Dont forget to put the your dirty laundry out in the the laundry room. You know how dad hates it when its piled outside of your room Very Happy Very Happy LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 pm

make sure you get it in the laundry first and don't leave it around too long. us perverts might want to have a look! Also I won't be able to go. I just got a job and I work all day friday and saturday.
Back to top Go down
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 10:56 pm

Yo Ray, could you make sure to bring a chrono to this game. I want to make sure my I'm not shooting hot.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:40 am

Yep, Not a prob, dude. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UN_Chick

UN_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Ok...so I found out when I'm working next week. They hired a bajillion more people and my hours have dropped. A lot.
I'm only working 3 days next week. One of those days is Saturday. I'm scheduled to work adset that night which starts at 7pm and we get out whenever.
Sooo...I'm going to try and give the shift up. I'm sure someone will take it. I'd much rather go to this game.

Ohhhh and can we come up with a cool name? Like...ummm
I got nothin'...but it really does need a name. Even if the only reason is for me to have a name on the photo album. I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm

AWG Scene 1 Take 69?
Back to top Go down
UN_Chick

UN_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Collins wrote:
AWG Scene 1 Take 69?

Wow...HAhahaha
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm

sausage fest '10
no offense miss maegan

Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:34 pm

UN_Chick wrote:
Ok...so I found out when I'm working next week. They hired a bajillion more people and my hours have dropped. A lot.
I'm only working 3 days next week. One of those days is Saturday. I'm scheduled to work adset that night which starts at 7pm and we get out whenever.
Sooo...I'm going to try and give the shift up. I'm sure someone will take it. I'd much rather go to this game.

Ohhhh and can we come up with a cool name? Like...ummm
I got nothin'...but it really does need a name. Even if the only reason is for me to have a name on the photo album. I love you

What your not liking UN_Chick?? i think its you...everyone in the airsoft community knows you at that and its a good thing Very Happy But if you really want a new name, i'm sure we can come up with something.....CLEAN...... Very Happy All ya have to do is something clutsy and funny and i'm sure someone will come up with something.... Thats how real call signs are given...they arent chosen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 pm

ray, get off the pipe.

she doesnt mean a new callsign, she means a name for the game. such as "op:snake in the grass" or "op:golden reunion" somethin like that
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:47 pm

op: man jam
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 pm

how about OP: useless because its being held in Eustis lol!
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:45 pm

LOLOLOL, come up with something clean? with yall yeah right, when cows fly. lol Looks like we are going to be taking over the BBQ joint.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:56 pm

in fact, with this many people we need to highly consider having maestro and loco set up a section reserved in the restaurant so as not to wait for freaking ever
Back to top Go down
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:03 pm

I'm going with OP:Useless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next