AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Take 2...Aaaand ACTION

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loco

Loco

Take 2...Aaaand ACTION Empty
PostSubject: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:08 am

Looking at the calendar and all the fun stuff for the Marines, school, and of course the holidays, I'm thinking the only two weekends where a follow-up more tolerable game at my place would be possible are the second and third weekends of December. Anyone going to have issues with those weekends?

Also, as a sidenote, I am still working on getting permission to have vehicles out there, I will keep you posted on that.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 am

what exact dates loco?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 pm

I will have to second this notion when?
Back to top Go down
Strongbow

Strongbow

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Loco wrote:
Looking at the calendar and all the fun stuff for the Marines, school, and of course the holidays, I'm thinking the only two weekends where a follow-up more tolerable game at my place would be possible are the second and third weekends of December. Anyone going to have issues with those weekends?

Also, as a sidenote, I am still working on getting permission to have vehicles out there, I will keep you posted on that.

Based on what loco said and a calendar, I have deduced that the two weekends in question are December 11 & 12 or December 18 & 19.
Back to top Go down
Fishy

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:57 pm

I *might* be able to make a game on the 18th/19th if you end up doing it then...
It should be a little cooler than last time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Holy hell guys...come on. Strongbow, thank you, I will buy you a beer one of these days. I know that I'm not the only one with a calendar and since access to this website required you be on a computer, there's a nifty calendar in the bottom right if you double-click the clock.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:46 pm

well ya know what loco, maybe we would like to know a specific date so we can give a heads or tails. so lick my salty red snapper. It is actually pretty good. I made it w/ a bur rogue sauce, and it is served w/ a mushroom risotto.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm

loco still has neither confirmed nor denied the dates in question.....

that being said, the first set of dates that strongbow listed would work better for me, saturday being best
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:39 pm

What other dates could it possibly be if I refer to the second or third weekends of December 2010?

And the reason this thread was started in the first place was to find out which would work better for the masses, not put in stone when it is going to be...so stop demanding an exact date. That's what this thread is working on.

And Collins, as a matter of principle, I will never intentionally or knowingly eat your cooking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:13 am

aww you should! I make good food from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm

Both weekends should be fine with me, I would try to make the game day a Saturday so everyone doesn't have to rush off.

Also I have created a zombie scenario for a night game and I was wondering if you would like to try it down at your place? I will PM the scenario over to you as soon as I get done with this post.

If everyone is down for the zombie night game I was wondering if we can camp out at your place because I am guessing that it could be pretty late once we get done. Figure that I ask now instead of waiting at the last minute.

I am going to put up the zombie scenario in the members only section for everyone to see, if you have any questions or have any ideas to make the game better please call me or email me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take 2...Aaaand ACTION   Take 2...Aaaand ACTION Empty

Back to top Go down

Take 2...Aaaand ACTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWG Airsoft :: Upcoming Events :: Upcoming AWG Orlando Events-
Jump to: