AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th

Go down 
+5
Suicide
Airsoft Trucker
pat6801
Riot Shield
Mystery Man AWG
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 6:19 pm

I have a single axle flatbed trailer you can use. Just bring it back in one piece...lol
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 7:50 pm

ooh, what size?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:30 pm

I'll measure in the morning. May come with an Obama is Awesome sticker though. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:35 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz Razz Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

dont worry i have a "bs" remover (bumper sticker)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=201pgTaEseQ

thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:07 pm

Nope, nope it and the Alvin Brown for Mayor sticker has to stay...lol...there are no actual sticker on it,,lol
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 6:40 am

Airsoft Trucker wrote:
I got some good news, I got the green light for the use of the mortar from work. I am going to try and drop it off sometime this week when I have a light load heading near Jax. I am going to put the pallet in the staging area as close as I can to the field so we don't have to hump it as far. Its going to be alot of work, but it will be worth it.

'Mortar'? Are we gonna bombard Lawtey or something? (Not that's a bad idea or anything...just wondering.)
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:09 pm

trailer is a flatbed 12ftx6ft let me know if that will work for you bro.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 2:29 pm

perfect, ill have it for a couple days though. lemme call you
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:22 pm

Suicide wrote:
Airsoft Trucker wrote:
I got some good news, I got the green light for the use of the mortar from work. I am going to try and drop it off sometime this week when I have a light load heading near Jax. I am going to put the pallet in the staging area as close as I can to the field so we don't have to hump it as far. Its going to be alot of work, but it will be worth it.

'Mortar'? Are we gonna bombard Lawtey or something? (Not that's a bad idea or anything...just wondering.)

You know mortar, they use mortar to put in between the block on a building, similar to concrete. It comes in 80 pound bags.
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:20 pm

ok I made it in, I'll be there tomorrow, bringing w/ me a crow bar, small sleg hammer, claw hammer, batt. op. drill and some long screws, see y'all in the A.M. Cool
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 3:37 pm

i really need a good amount of framing nails, thought i had some but alas- i do not

picked up 24 pt 2x4x8's and a trailor full of pallets
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
i really need a good amount of framing nails, thought i had some but alas- i do not

picked up 24 pt 2x4x8's and a trailor full of pallets
Ill pick some up after work Chan Smile
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:45 pm

I have a couple boxes of nails I will be bringing out along with some other goodies. See yall in the mornin.
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:41 am

Airsoft Trucker wrote:
I have a couple boxes of nails I will be bringing out along with some other goodies. See yall in the mornin.

I have many, many nails. Don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th   awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

awg airsoft swap meet and work day, sunday may 15th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2