AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

should we play on sundays only?

Go down 
5 posters

Should we change back to sundays only
yes
should we play on sundays only? I_vote_lcap57%should we play on sundays only? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
no
should we play on sundays only? I_vote_lcap43%should we play on sundays only? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Headhunter

should we play on sundays only? Empty
PostSubject: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:32 pm

i think we should go back to sundays for our home games for me its easier to plan for me cause i have to request it more than 2 weeks in advance and theres really no way i can ever get a saturday off ,but from what ive been hearing the numbers showing up for the saturday games has not been that great so you guys decide .
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptySun May 29, 2011 1:49 pm

yeah... i heard only 5 dudes came out yesterday. yes fun can be had, but i like games with at least 12+ people for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Yeah and I can't really play on Sundays, and it isn't like every Sunday game is 20+ either. We have gone over this multiple times, just leave it the frak alone already.

We have had 20+ person games on Saturday also but everybody forgets that cause a couple of games have gone up against Mind games stuff. But since it seems that Chan is dead set on not having Saturday games I guess that's it.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

wow, i didnt even bring it up....
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptySun May 29, 2011 9:27 pm

its a discussion thread, not a "heres the new deal thread" i just answered a question duder, dont hate
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:15 pm

hate hate hate... bounce Razz I like having games on Saturday that once a year when I come out and play..lol
Back to top Go down
Wookie
AWG STAFF
Wookie

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 8:49 am

I don't mind the way things are now. As far as that happened SAT, it was probably just a miscommunication on us not telling the guys to go through the gate. Also, either day we are still competing against hogan. From what I understand a lot of the guys that play at the AWG field usually, go there to bring out their 9000000 fps guns to instill pain. I know 2 people that didn't show SAT because the up'ed their FPS on a gun for Hogan. No
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 9:26 am

WTH? Who's playing painsoft at AWG? Is this a carry over from the "no-limit I play with 800fps guns so my dick must be big" play style so recently embraced in Jacksonville? Rolling Eyes I wish they would just go buy a Corvette or a bitchinCamaro, and be done with it
Back to top Go down
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 10:13 am

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
its a discussion thread, not a "heres the new deal thread" i just answered a question duder, dont hate

In this thread yeah you have just responded but that isn't the extent of your involvement in dropping Saturday games.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:31 am

gog=i actually fought for saturdays because of church on sundays, anyone can attest to that, i like the actual revolving schedule but my observation has been that low numbers are commonplace on saturday. everyone is entitled to an opinion. i sacrifice attendance at church sometimes to make it out, thats my choice. please dont get upset buddy, i like saturdays better its just been light attendance

dan= as far as painsoft at awg? never happen, i think wookie had a typo. we need to stick together as a team and not give in to these paintsoft type play. i.e.- armbands to divide teams, this is airsoft- we use camo patterns to divide teams, we play with regulated guns, and we go by set rules, that are close to the same everywhere. we play airsoft, hogan is paintsoft.

im all about keeping the current sched, so long as people make a point to come out, i was sick the other night/morning so i took a mulligan but ill be out in two weeks on a sunday (june 12th) and two weeks after on a saturday
Back to top Go down
Wookie
AWG STAFF
Wookie

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:47 am

Ya, my bad. What I was trying to say was I ran into some guys on Sun who have played at the AWG field having a hissy fit b/c they up'ed their guns for Hogan, and now can't use them @ the AWG field. IMO, I would take a AWG game of 5 people over Hogan road any day. My bad on Mis-comm.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:54 am

allright, lets keep it the way it is, the fact that theres even discussions going on proves the sat/sun system needs to stay in effect.

dont forget guys, if enough people want an in-between schedule game, as long as theres 6 or so and one being a staffer, thats fine. its our field, jonie says we can play whenever.

next game is the 12th, the day after june 11th tacops, expect light attendance, and expect a game two weeks after on the saturday.

ill go ahead and post up proposed game dates for the next few weeks as well as mgp games and any other games we wanna post up. cool deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: should we play on sundays only?   should we play on sundays only? Empty

Back to top Go down

should we play on sundays only?
Page 1 of 1