AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saturday sept 17th awg game *****

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

saturday   sept  17th   awg game ***** Empty
PostSubject: saturday sept 17th awg game *****    saturday   sept  17th   awg game ***** EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:27 pm

****same day as mgp's event tacops 7,, that means myself and ray and some others will be gone. if someone isnt going to that and theres enough of a want-to we can hold a game with someone on the team in charge.

Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
mkerros

PostSubject: Re: saturday sept 17th awg game *****    saturday   sept  17th   awg game ***** EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:01 am

If your playing I'll be there with one other
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: saturday sept 17th awg game *****    saturday   sept  17th   awg game ***** EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

Soory yall, will not be able to make it out. I have some running around I have to do and all of the places I need to go open at 10:00 so I can be at two places at once.

Also Marc can't make it out, talked to him earlier and he will not be home until sometime Sunday. Just wanted to let everyone know and sorry for the last minute post. Was going to try and post something up yesterday, but got home real late. Well, see yall at the next one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saturday sept 17th awg game *****    saturday   sept  17th   awg game ***** Empty

Back to top Go down

saturday sept 17th awg game *****
Page 1 of 1