AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Useless in Eustis Teams

Go down 
+10
Strongbow
Airsoft Trucker
Mystery Man AWG
Fishy
Loco
aya21
Oddball
Raymius
Gog
DARKSIDE
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 am

aya21 wrote:
lol

i ment u darkside what kinda sniper rifle

Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 Type96SniperRiflecopy
Back to top Go down
http://awgairsoft.com/
mr_longlegs

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 am

I'll be there.

I have Tiger, Woodland, Khaki or Civies.
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:52 am

aya21 wrote:
i was thinkin we could do camo vs insurgant? like they do at CQB city. would make it super easy to tell apart teams
I agree I dress more like insurgen, Blue jens padded mask (black), goggles (black with green/OD strap), Black technical vest, gloves(black), boots (black). I dont own any camo/OD as it is hard to find in my size =( anti friendly to fatties =(
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 pm

mabe ill bring my type 96 with me as well ^_^ but im sure dsr will do just fine
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

we should do red and blue strips of surveyors tape.

its cheap, it biodegrades, and it will distinguish you from a friend or foe.

question is, do we do both arms? one arm? front and back of vest? what are yalls thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:40 pm

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
we should do red and blue strips of surveyors tape.

its cheap, it biodegrades, and it will distinguish you from a friend or foe.

question is, do we do both arms? one arm? front and back of vest? what are yalls thoughts

Hmmm......a little HALO Red vs. Blue action Ehhh.

Well one arm is to easy to hide, I think we might want to split up as much as we can by uniform and tape both arms in either the red or blue like Chan suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:42 pm

dan from fkm would know what most of those guys are coming in, id assume we'd be all mixed up but if we have a ton of dudes, maybe we'd be able to do 3 or 4 teams, hmmm- loco's place may become like a few times a year place if all goes well and we behave ourselves. hmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:00 pm

let me get a hold of dan and I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:37 pm

I have some pink and bright green tape if you want to use it. Its about 2 inches wide so it will be easier to spot than the marker strips.

I think if you put the tape around the arm near the shoulder would work, or we can separate everyone into smaller teams like chan was saying with matching camo. Like one team in ACU, then Tiger, Woodland, Civies, Marpat, tan, winter camo, navy camo, OD, dessert.........etc.

It will be more of a free for all, but you will have a few teammates, plus I think that it will help everyone to try to work together and try to survive as a small team. At the past few larger events that I have been to I have seen a big unit slowly separete itself and form many small teams anyway so I figure to try and survive with a few teamates and see what happens. I think it will help us run as a whole team a little better at the big events.

To what ever we decide I am going to bring my ACU's, Tiger, and a pair of Civies so if I need to balance out one of the teams I can just switch uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:51 pm

This may very well turn into a pre-November Fallout-style game at this rate.

Quick update: my neighbor, whom I'd planned on having here which would allow us the use of their land, is likely not going to be able to attend. So...that subtracts about 7 acres from our playing area. Also, Petey and I scouted the west end of my property to check playability.....I'll be touching on this again in the safety brief I have to give out here but I will also say it now:
The West End, which I have begun calling The Jungle, looks like it is straight out of the movie Predator. The vines have taken over, it is incredibly thick and lush, and you'll need to watch for hidden logs. There are a LOT of BIG spiders between crotch and eye levels. They are very creepy looking and, while not venomous, can cause an itch like a mosquito bite if they get you. I don't care if you blast them away or not, just make sure you aren't A)giving yourself away and B)shooting friendlies at the same time. Use sticks if you want and break the webs, do whatever. Just a heads up. Running full speed through the woods in an attempt to escape is not recommended, though the blood-curdling screams I've often heard as a result of such actions are quite humorous to the other players. A final note: while they almost always stay hidden or get out of the playing area, there is a potential for snakes. I ask all players (which means it's required) to wear combat style boots or high-ankle hiking/work boots to prevent any potential bites. Moccassins will not really be a problem...at the risk of scaring people, I have to tell you it's the coral snakes. This is bittersweet, however: dangerous venom but teeth smaller than a needle eye, so they can't get through denim or rip-stop camo fabric. Just keep your eyes open, no problems yet but always be aware.

Any more warnings and heads-ups will be given as quickly as possible. Questions or concerns can be directed up your ass.

I jest, I jest, ask me anything you need to know. Look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:59 pm

So basically you asked us down to the Predator planet and didn't bother to let us know till 2 days before. Geez

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 6:02 pm

LOL, it sounds like that movie Predators. Sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Aw, damn....I wish I had a predator mask.....hmmm...... bounce
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:42 pm

Raymius wrote:
Aw, damn....I wish I had a predator mask.....hmmm...... bounce

Can I get one mask / helmet done at a time please......lol
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 am

Gog wrote:
So basically you asked us down to the Predator planet and didn't bother to let us know till 2 days before. Geez

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Tahts what im saying, imma have to bring a walkie talkie incase I get lost and Aya has to find me out there lolz
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:06 am

StubbyKiller wrote:
Gog wrote:

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Tahts what im saying, imma have to bring a walkie talkie incase I get lost and Aya has to find me out there lolz

Ahh... Good Point, Dude. If you have FSR radios, ,please bring them. We can work on comms or just like Stubby said...call for help if we get lost. If you see the spires of Cinderellas Castle at Disney.......your probably way off the property and lost.. Please call for assistance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Strongbow

Strongbow

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 am

We might need to institute the buddy system just like back in boyscouts.... and no, i'm not talking about butt buddies...Ray.....
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:40 pm

1 im all for team naked.
2 stubby WHY would i go save you!? i would use you as bate till everyone else was out.
4 i will be opting out of the butt buddy
5 if its anything like the movie we should be able to play almost all day without seeing anything eventful from aliens
6 i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by blowin away that stupid lizard and switching to all state.
7 albino
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm

aya21 wrote:
1 im all for team naked.
2 stubby WHY would i go save you!? i would use you as bate till everyone else was out.
4 i will be opting out of the butt buddy
5 if its anything like the movie we should be able to play almost all day without seeing anything eventful from aliens
6 i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by blowin away that stupid lizard and switching to all state.
7 albino

You definitely belong on this team.
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:40 pm

just a heads up do to some last minute issues. FKM will only have 4-6 people coming to the game.
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Scavenger

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Going to put out a sign or something?
Back to top Go down
CHESTER

CHESTER

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:22 pm

A sign is definitely need. Also, by
Quote :
dry lake bed
, do you mean the Lake Lincoln area indicated by Google Maps, or that smudgy brown area in the middle of the woods?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TheyMaroonedMeHere
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:01 am

I need to know from which direction most people will be coming so I can have my very large sign facing the right way.

Yes, the Lake Lincoln area. There are only a few pockets of water remaining; reminiscent of my strolls through the less-than-reputable parts of the Fallout Wasteland.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

The Team Mom-mobile will coming down State Road 19 thru the evil Ocala National Forest....BWAHAHAHAHAHA Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:10 am

idk which ever way is faster and has less cops ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis Teams    Operation Useless in Eustis Teams - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Useless in Eustis Teams
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next