AWG Airsoft


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oddball

avatar

Posts : 194
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 31
Location : classified

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:10 pm

ok it look like i will beable to make out to this one.
Back to top Go down
mr_longlegs



Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 39
Location : Murry Hill (It's not the West Side)

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 am

Sorry guys but I'm not going to make it this weekend. See ya'll next time.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 pm

guppy cant go... she's sick and we dont know why.... poor poor guppy... oh and ray... i dont need a ride... i have one already
Back to top Go down
Macoro

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 46
Location : Jacksonville, Fl.

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 pm

still lookin for a ride, anyone heading that way from this side of town? plz give me a heads up either way, thnx Cool
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Macoro wrote:
still lookin for a ride, anyone heading that way from this side of town? plz give me a heads up either way, thnx Cool
I will give ya a ride, I live in Middleburg and am not familiar with Arlington so I need your address for gps or I will get lost =/ I will be coming early to get to you pick my buddy up and head out there.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
avatar

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 33
Location : tinseltown

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:08 pm

macoro, call headhunter he lives 5 minutes from you


riot shield, macoro literally lives 55 minutes from you, so to go to the field you will drive 2 hours instead of 5 minutes.


im not tryin to ruin anyones plans, there has to be a better solution
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
macoro, call headhunter he lives 5 minutes from you


riot shield, macoro literally lives 55 minutes from you, so to go to the field you will drive 2 hours instead of 5 minutes.


im not tryin to ruin anyones plans, there has to be a better solution
No one else is stepping up, rather drive out of the way and have Mac able to go then leave a man and teammate behind. The things most worth it in life are the most difficult to achieve..... No ez way out for me =)
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
avatar

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 33
Location : tinseltown

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:22 pm

im workin on it

id offer but i wont be there till late
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
im workin on it

id offer but i wont be there till late
Well good to see some one trying to help em out =). Like I said just don't want reason for him to not be able to come is a ride.... I have all day sunday off and I get off 6am

so depending on how early he is willing I will be on atlantic blvd saturday night and could get him reaaaaal early if he wants lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
avatar

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 33
Location : tinseltown

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:16 am

neat,

i think the best bet, if he is willing , is headhunter

then gog, he lives at southside at the home depot near avenues mall, like 10 minutes from macoro


hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:24 am

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
neat,

i think the best bet, if he is willing , is headhunter

then gog, he lives at southside at the home depot near avenues mall, like 10 minutes from macoro


hmmmmmmmmmmm
Probally have to call head hunter he dosent check forums to much. But if he or Gog offer to pick him up thats cool, if not I got Mac's back =)
Back to top Go down
Macoro

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 46
Location : Jacksonville, Fl.

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:20 am

I much apprciate this dude, I'll see if I can get a hold of HH first, then let you know if I still need that ride, agien thnx RS, don't mean for you to go so far out of your way, can meet sumwhere if need arises, keep y'all informed n thnx Cool
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:24 am

Macoro wrote:
I much apprciate this dude, I'll see if I can get a hold of HH first, then let you know if I still need that ride, agien thnx RS, don't mean for you to go so far out of your way, can meet sumwhere if need arises, keep y'all informed n thnx Cool
I work saturday night but leave me a message if I dont anwser on whether you need a ride, and address 904-534-8308
Back to top Go down
Macoro

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 46
Location : Jacksonville, Fl.

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:10 am

Riot Shield wrote:
Macoro wrote:
I much apprciate this dude, I'll see if I can get a hold of HH first, then let you know if I still need that ride, agien thnx RS, don't mean for you to go so far out of your way, can meet sumwhere if need arises, keep y'all informed n thnx Cool
I work saturday night but leave me a message if I dont anwser on whether you need a ride, and address 904-534-8308
10-4 n thnx Cool
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
avatar

Posts : 840
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 33
Location : tinseltown

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 am

oh snap, i forgot yer around here in the morning sunday for work, thatll work out great if he gets up early for breakfast or something with you man
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:48 am

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
oh snap, i forgot yer around here in the morning sunday for work, thatll work out great if he gets up early for breakfast or something with you man
I am afraid you under estimate my sneakyness!

How about it Mac early breakfast Sunday if I end up givin you a ride. I get off at 6 but probally wont get out till 6:30ish I have 3 people scheduled and I usually run late with 3.
Back to top Go down
Macoro

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 46
Location : Jacksonville, Fl.

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:26 am

we'll see what Ican come up w/ I'll keep you informed n thnx Cool
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:45 am

Talked to buddy said 95% chance he will be coming Sunday... if not imma kick his @$$ lol! lol! lol!

If he does come.... LIGHT HIM UP BOYS... and Lady!
Back to top Go down
Macoro

avatar

Posts : 371
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 46
Location : Jacksonville, Fl.

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:21 pm

ok ride situation has been rectified, I'll be riding w/ HH, thnx for the offer DS, mucho grosios(many thnx) for offering to go out of your way to get me, hope to see you out @ the field in the A.M., agien thnx dude. Cool
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Macoro wrote:
ok ride situation has been rectified, I'll be riding w/ HH, thnx for the offer DS, mucho grosios(many thnx) for offering to go out of your way to get me, hope to see you out @ the field in the A.M., agien thnx dude. Cool
de nada mi hermano
Back to top Go down
Headhunter



Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:02 pm

yah sorry for not being more chatty on the forums been working alot and not as much time in front of the computer ,also got a new truck thanks to Macoro (thx bro) that ive been working on .pics of it on my facebook if anyones interested its a 1970 chevy c10 fleetside short wheelbase gonna restore it but itll take awhile.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2010-06-18
Age : 52
Location : ...in a Jacksonville Strip Club

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Ok..the headcount is 9, so......


GAME ON BEYOTCHES!!!!!!!!! cheers

See Yall in the morning Very Happy

_________________

Werewolf Claw Kills - 8+
Welts on Body after Claw Kills - 42
Scaring the Beejesus out of the opposing team as a Werewolf -Priceless
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Raymius wrote:
Ok..the headcount is 9, so......


GAME ON BEYOTCHES!!!!!!!!! cheers

See Yall in the morning Very Happy
Yeah!!!! Flying plastic of doooooooooooooooooom!
Back to top Go down
Loco

avatar

Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 28
Location : Eustis

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Hey everyone, since people are probably paying attention to this thread I need to hijack it real quick (sorry Chan, not tooooo off-topic). I'll be hitting up SOCOM again on Monday with my wingman, they are open 10-6; anyone with AWG got the day off and the time? $10 entry now...just lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 30
Location : Middleburg, FL

PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Loco wrote:
Hey everyone, since people are probably paying attention to this thread I need to hijack it real quick (sorry Chan, not tooooo off-topic). I'll be hitting up SOCOM again on Monday with my wingman, they are open 10-6; anyone with AWG got the day off and the time? $10 entry now...just lemme know.
Where is this at, I have Monday off and am intrested =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010   

Back to top Go down
 
Game Day, AWG Field Sunday September 5th 2010
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» REVISED FIXTURES - SUNDAY 19 DECEMBER 2010
» NFL - Americas Game, 2010 Packers
» Kil-Kare, Geezers Gassers Sunday August 1, 2010
» Fixture Changes - Sunday 14th November 2010
» div 5 predicton on sunday 5th sept 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWG Airsoft :: Upcoming Events :: Upcoming AWG Jacksonville Events-
Jump to: