AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event 10/30 Canceled

Go down 
+5
Mystery Man AWG
DARKSIDE
Treadwell
Oddball
Gog
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:14 pm

incorrect, please read the players pack. if 200 people wanting to play a scenario game spend 40 bux it will not be ruined by the few who just wanna shoot people because of how they look.

if youre merely joking and "measuring" one another, that is one thing. but a blatent disregard to the way the game should function will not be tolerated.

please pre register as well if at all possable
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 pm

*Sigh* for such a laid back joking group of people in person everyone loses their ability to spot sarcasm, jokes, and someone just having fun. This is why I was weary of this game because though I am use to just playing airsoft and shooting people because its what I enjoy I think LARP would be intresting, but forums are quickly killing the antisipation and want to go =( . I have read almost every bit of posted material about game play and rules. I was merely joking hinted by all the lols... But I may just skip this and stick to home games where a good dick joke or lol is always understood.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:28 pm

im just making sure duder,

if you stay home you will extremely miss out.

lots of my posts are to the point because whenever a question is asked on the mgp site, everyone chimes in and gives their two cents, and it really doesnt help things. sorry if i came across too authoritative brobro. its just a whole faction last year came in with that exact mindset that they were just gonna shoot people who they wanted to shoot regardless of diplomacy and true to game issues is all. they were given a swift and hearty talkin to to say the very least.

long story short, i wanna see you out there. its gonna be hella fun, everyone on here who is back n forth joking about family killing slavers and vice versa is all in good fun, and i hope yall pass through the slaver den and grab some grub with us from time to time. hey, anybody with a handfull of caps wanting to bet on petty wastelander duels is more than welcome
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:40 pm

It was implied by slavers that family was gunning for them lol, we only said that number do not always win battles =) I dont know its not just wasteland it seems so many people I really enjoy talking to in person seem to lose 98% of their humor on forums kills me =( I may just check game days and show up when everyone is more themselves.
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 pm

WTF O.O im gone for a few hours and everything is going to poop. hmm let me see if i can hit all these points.

Gog- I played fallout3 and is even is to try and recreate that sence of game play in real life. k? so yeah i do get it and please dont tell me what i do and do not get. It is rude and i do not do it to other people so do not do it to me.

Chan - Do you know what the family does? the live in a subway. end of story. seriously. they dont bother anyone. they dont take any sides. they just live in a subway.

Chan - BOS, Enclave, Super mutants, Republic of dave, Regulators. ALL factions that do not have 5 members. Infact the family had more members the BOS, Enclave, Supermutants and republic of dave. So mabe they shouldnt stick? K thanks.

Chan - I dont remember reading anywhere in the players pack where it says not to shot anyone. I did read how it talked about not being a regular milsim type game and its played diffrently. but deffinetly no part about not shooting.

Chan - I believe if i wanna shoot someone i am allowed to...

Anyways ok those were the ones i missed.

So hm...ok so....
the family is basicly neutral to everyone, except ghouls and supermutants obviously. and i have stated this over and over and over. i even said we would take contracts but it still wouldnt make us be on "your side" just a business deal. So i dont know how much more "in character" you would like me to get. Im not going to sit in a subway for the entire game and wave to people.

And this stuff about just killing slavers, i never once said that. i did however say that if you give protection to mgp_mac then i would have to attack PF. we were talking about me attacking it and if i could acctualy do it. that was all. i never said all i was gunna do was kill slavers. but i dont like slavers. for the fact they are slavers. so i might be more inclided to kill them

see the game never really went into who the family likes and dislikes. so im going to take them, as a shell, and mold it into what i want it to be. heck ill even say that the family had there home taken over and now we are forced to hire ourselves out for armor, guns, and shelter. that would be reasonable.

I never said i was going to ruin other peoples game. but if i say that my faction is agenst this faction or this faction then that is in character. The family is almost a blank slate for me to do what i want with. i have my team and they will do what i tell them do. just like vance is the head of the family.

If you want to go 500% into this then go ahead, but to cram it down other peoples throats is wrong. "you have to do it this way"..... that isnt right at all. give people guide lines and let them be free about it. thats what its role play. not scripted. will i go around shooting anyone and everyone? no. and i said i wouldnt. will i sometimes just shoot raiders just cuz they are raiders? yes probubly. why? cuz id much rather shoot someone else before they shoot me.

You do your thing and ill do my thing. k?
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:33 pm

Everyone needs to simmer down and stop tossing the testosterone around.
Back to top Go down
http://awgairsoft.com/
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:52 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! is all I can say, let's not lose perspective in regards to this event, it is of my opinion that this event was based on a video game that the airsoft community thought would be fun to put together with a little bit of flare for the unreal, i.e acting w/ a little bit of airsoft in between, just my thought on the subject, so please forgive me if I seemed a little over bearing on the issue of family vs. slaver, it was only a jest made with friends in mind, just my two cents Cool
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm

i hate typing

tommy, whatever i said that you took offense to im sorry

same to aya

my sarcasm was lost in translation, as i believe yours might have been to me

long story short yall know your welcome in pf untill shots fired or you stick up for a faction were against, we also want you to come eat lunch with us, also welcome to to everything we always do at staging, after party at aunt fannies, joking etc

im not sure where the thread went wrong, kinda like 2 buddies play wrestling and one actually bops the other one too hard then it becomes a fight, but i apologise, can we move along?
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:47 pm

I wasnt trying to toss anything.

That is what i thought, i figured that it was based on the game. and i dont think you were over bearing on the issue i think that it was missinterperted by other people.

i think the main issue was misscomunication about diffrent play styles that each person might have. but i think the diffrences that we all have also something that makes us a better team.

and last thing i just thought about.....if this was the game. anything that came up red got shot. and ALOT of things came up red. so there would be alot of shooting in my case.... just fyi ^_^ it was the wasteland after all and there wasnt alot of nice things out there,
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

I think the main issue here is simple.... We all love cake... and there is no friggin cake.... that is the issue!!
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:08 pm

o.o omg.... why didnt i see it before... you are so right.... we have been blinded by the lack of cake!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 pm

hmm sooo good, too bad the cake is a lie

Last edited by Mystery Man AWG on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Indeed it is Chan...indeed it is.
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 pm

portal for the win ^_^

*excited about portal 2*
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:30 am

that game was one of the best things ever invented....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event 10/30 Canceled   Event 10/30 Canceled - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Event 10/30 Canceled
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2