AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a few questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Theodus

I have a few questions Empty
PostSubject: I have a few questions   I have a few questions EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 am

A few of us in the Panahandle are trying to get a team started but finding matches that allow some of our players to play has been difficult. Not all of us are the age of 18 some are underage. We are trying to go to a few matches to get noticed and build a reputation. If possible can you send some event dates and time and locations to our email team.airsoft@yahoo.com We are intrested in big team matches or anything that is available. We like to face your team in general at some point in time. Thank you NAMAC
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

unfortunately all the games we host at our field are 18+ yrs only but if your members that are over 18 want to come play we'd be more than happy to have you out.

also, all of our big games we attend as a team are also 18+ yrs games as well.

thank you for your interest in awg airsoft team and i hope to see your 18+ players out at our field soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm

and they only accept 18+ rent boys as well...
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 10:58 pm

CharleyNovember wrote:
and they only accept 18+ rent boys as well...

Please excuse, CN......somehow he found his way out of his cage..... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:02 am

please not even a cage you guys keep me in a hole out back don't make it out to be the Ritz Carlton...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a few questions   I have a few questions Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a few questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWG Airsoft :: General Inquiries :: Ask Questions Here-
Jump to: