AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft

Go down 
+12
Deadman
Bushmaster
Oddball
DARKSIDE
Ghost
Legos
Macoro
Riot Shield
Scarecrow
Airsoft Trucker
Ninebreaker
Headhunter
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headhunter

Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 pm

Post up people
i have requested it off from work and plan on attending weather permitting ,game on people.
Back to top Go down
Ninebreaker

Ninebreaker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:59 pm

/sign

I can always play on a sunday.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 6:53 pm

The Daytona 500 is on that day, but I will still be coming out.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow

Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm in, balls deep.
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm

IM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:19 pm

will try, no promise tho Cool
Back to top Go down
Legos

Legos

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:18 pm

I will try to go im off but will be tired from work that morning ill try to get ghost to come with me or others hope to see ya.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 5:42 pm

MAYBE....The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation 500 is that day and if i can get some special tickets im going to daytona.. if i dont ill probly be in a bar drinkin budlight watchin Jimmie Johnson show em how its done.
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Ghost wrote:
MAYBE....The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation 500 is that day and if i can get some special tickets im going to daytona.. if i dont ill probly be in a bar drinkin budlight watchin Jimmie Johnson show em how its done.

You want to do what with Jimmies Johnson ?

It's all about the Deuce, Double Deuce and the 40-Deuce...Brad Keselowski, Kurt Busch and JP Montoya

That's right......I said it LOL.

I wont be there for this game, The 500 takes precedence on the 20th.
Back to top Go down
http://awgairsoft.com/
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:35 pm

DARKSIDE wrote:
Ghost wrote:

It's all about the Deuce, Double Deuce and the 40-Deuce...Brad Keselowski, Kurt Busch and JP Montoya

Yeah well do they have 5 championships in a row Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 pm

I would go but I cant, one Im working weekends right now and two Im in Mississippi.
Back to top Go down
Bushmaster

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Hope to be there but we'll see.....
Back to top Go down
Ninebreaker

Ninebreaker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:45 am

I just looked at my schedule and I am open sunday, much to my surprise, but I work on a saturday. Since I work 7P-7A, I will have no sleep when I play. BUT I will still show up. I've done these stints before, I actually stood up a good 36 hours at one time.

See ya'll there.
Back to top Go down
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:35 am

well since im unemployed and im gettin my tax monies this week im hopin for a special guest appearance by yours truely......i miss shootin ray in the pecker with my sidearm......or in the ass with my m4....
Back to top Go down
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:28 pm

Planning on being there
Back to top Go down
Ninebreaker

Ninebreaker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:09 am

Man, I wish it'd be this sunday because I'll have a good amount of sleep then.
Back to top Go down
Suicide

Suicide

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 pm

There's a bike swap meet in Putnam County this Sun so I'm engaged elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ghost

Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:45 pm

sorry guys, i wont be there for sure ill be takin part with the race on that day, Deadman it was nice seeing you and rabit at ASB this past friday.
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 pm

sorry to be posting this, but I had a felling this would happen, I won't be able to attend this weekends event dew to the fact I'll most likely be on the Grayhound going to Columbus, Oh. to pick-up my truck and go thru orientation to get back on the job with Barr Nunn, again sorry if this mesg. causes any hic-ups this weekend, I was so looking forward to it that it hurt's me to be typing this mesg. to y'all, until next time keep those BB's slinging and thnx for everything

P.S. just letting y'all know my cell is back up and running, just check the team contacts link Cool
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Glade to hear that Marc, hope everything works out.

Also, just wondering who all is coming out, because I haven't seen much chatter on here lately. I am still coming out, hoping that there will be enough people for a game.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:22 pm

Ghost wrote:
DARKSIDE wrote:
Ghost wrote:

Yeah well do they have 5 championships in a row Very Happy

If wasn't for the points system for the last 10 races Kevin Harvick would of been the Champ. for 2010.

Kevin Harvick and RCR all the way.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:29 pm

good bit of dudes from facebook have given the rsvp. looks pretty good for right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:42 pm

10-4.
Back to top Go down
Ninebreaker

Ninebreaker

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:12 pm

I rsvp'd but, like I posted, I'll have to fix my sniper because the sumbitch just can't fire as far as I'd like.
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 2:30 am

I RSVP on Facebook and stateing again I will be there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft   Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday Feb. 20th the next superbowl of airsoft
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next