AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training or anything?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yinsho

Yinsho

Training or anything? Empty
PostSubject: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:28 pm

I was reading this, http://www.airsplat.com/airsoft-tactics.htm , and it got me wondering.
Do you guys do like, squads, or formation training, or any stuff like that? :U
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:56 pm

You will find different styles of players. Their are those that get real into Milsim and practice tactics and have as close to correct loadouts as possible and you have people that are real casual about airsoft and then some people in between somewhere. AWG has some of all of these types of people.
Back to top Go down
Yinsho

Yinsho

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Ah, okay. :3
Sounds cool.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin
Mystery Man AWG

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:13 am

we also have a guy who's technically for all intensive purposes, been on the team for a couple years, but continues to deny getting a patch. Rolling Eyes

some call him charley november, i call him dirty dan the garbage man lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Yinsho

Yinsho

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:37 am

Lol? XD
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:13 pm

I can only be true to one team you wouldn't want me if I was a team slut would you?...wait wrong question with this team...lol
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 pm

CharleyNovember wrote:
I can only be true to one team you wouldn't want me if I was a team slut would you?...wait wrong question with this team...lol

He said "team slut" Laughing Laughing Laughing , just to clear the confusion we tend to think of our selves as a fairly laid back team, no strict milsimish, plenty of humoris moments between games, and just out to have fun and hangout with like minded individuals Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training or anything?   Training or anything? Empty

Back to top Go down

Training or anything?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AWG Airsoft :: General Inquiries :: Ask Questions Here-
Jump to: