AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. Empty
PostSubject: Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.   Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:21 pm

Crash is trying to get a game going on the 7th which is next Saturday. I'll put up more info later tonight. For more details check out the event page on Facebook. Please post if you are planning on attending.

Field address: 16439 Village Green Dr, North Jacksonville, Fl.

Velocity reducers are NOT allowed. Players should report to the chrono station with an empty mag for each weapon in case a staff member needs to insert the testing BBs in the empty mag. Players caught with hot guns or guns that were not chronographed prior to the game will be removed from the game. Please note that any weapon may be subject to a spot chrono test throughout the day. This is all in the interest of helping to protect players on the field.

FPS Limits
Rifle/Carbines/SMG - OK > 425 w/ .20s
SAWS/Support Weapons - OK > 450 w/ .20s (50 foot minimum engagement)
Snipers/DMR's - OK > 550 w/ .20s (SEMI AUTO ONLY) (100 Foot minimum engagement)

This game is for any player 16 years of age or older. Government issued I.D. (state or federal) may be required if there is a question about your age. Anyone under the age of 16 will only be able to play with a playing parent or legal guardian and will be on a case by case basis. Anyone under 16 will be required to wear a full face mask for play.

Radios are recommended to maintain inter team comms.

Field rules:

Call your hits. Cheating will NOT be tolerated in any shape or form.

**** There will be absolutely no firing (including dry firing) in any area not designated as a free fire zone. This includes the parking and staging areas. When you arrive, please gather your gear and go to the staging area.**********

**** Absolutely everyone will have to chrono. If you cannot meet the FPS requirements, you will not be allowed to play. Spot checking will be done on any and all complaints of hot guns.********

This is a private field. If you cannot follow the rules, you will be required to leave.

1) Respect is expected by all players. Respect for each other, the land owner, and the land.
2) You are responsible for your own gear. Bring all you need, take all you bring.
3) Admins rules are final.
4) This is a combat game, sometimes tempers may flare. Abusive language or threats will result in immediate ejection from the game, and the property.
5) Physical altercations will be handled by JSO.

Last edited by Airsoft Trucker on Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.   Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:23 pm

I myself is planning on attending.
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.   Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 am

Hey Dusty...you might want to edit this post...I think you meant April 7th.
Back to top Go down
http://awgairsoft.com/
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.   Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:05 am

Thanks Darkside, I knew something wasn't right just couldn't place it. lol
Back to top Go down
Ugly John

PostSubject: Re: Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.   Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:36 am

GAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Won't be able to make it - my son & I are heading to Combat City Friday & Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.   Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012. Empty

Back to top Go down

Game at NEF-SOG on April 7th 2012.
Page 1 of 1