AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Car Pool To Useless.

Go down 
+5
DARKSIDE
Riot Shield
aya21
CharleyNovember
Raymius
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

Car Pool To Useless. Empty
PostSubject: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Ok, Chime in if your driving down and may have empty seats for car pool people down. I'm full with Kat, Chan and Chuck. We should be able to get everyone down that wants to go.
Back to top Go down
CharleyNovember

CharleyNovember

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:16 pm

But you are already there Ray....
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:48 pm

iv got room for myself, stubby, and one other person
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:44 am

aya21 wrote:
Or I can drive and have room for 4 tightly if big like myself, or 3 comftorabley.
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:10 am

StubbyKiller wrote:
aya21 wrote:
Or I can drive and have room for 4 tightly if big like myself, or 3 comftorabley.

I am riding down with which ever of you is the one driving........Oh Snap !!!
Back to top Go down
http://awgairsoft.com/
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:38 am

DARKSIDE wrote:
StubbyKiller wrote:
aya21 wrote:

I am riding down with which ever of you is the one driving........Oh Snap !!!
What ever helps get the team there. Ny idea on how many peeps coming / need a ride?. I have a 4 door toyota yaris techniqually fits 5 including me unless your my size then only 4 where your not rubbing each other. I have a nice size trunk can fir like 3-4 bodies in there.... oops sorry robert deniro moment there..... ummm a good bit of stuff!
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:16 pm

but we would like to get there wile everyone else is playing. so i think i should drive ;p
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

aya21 wrote:
but we would like to get there wile everyone else is playing. so i think i should drive ;p
Ha Ha Ha you want to go there... Im sure people want to get there alive, and not pulled ober evry 2 miles for you being brown o.O
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

O.O >.> i was only makein fun of ur car so im gunna give u a chance to say sorry befor i say something not very nice
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 7:43 pm

StubbyKiller wrote:
aya21 wrote:
Ha Ha Ha you want to go there... Im sure people want to get there alive, and not pulled ober evry 2 miles for you being brown o.O

I'm pretty sure he is legal, the Chair Force wouldn't let him join if he wasn't, besides he might have a legit green card.
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:05 pm

me and T-rex may need to get a ride from someone.
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:49 pm

well for the record i only joined the chairforce cuz i need the extra help from the chair to support my man parts ^_^

and by the way how about i read the other day green cards arent even green!? i was so dissapointed....
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin
DARKSIDE

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:31 am

aya21 wrote:
well for the record i only joined the chairforce cuz i need the extra help from the chair to support my man parts ^_^

and by the way how about i read the other day green cards arent even green!? i was so dissapointed....

The New Green Cards are sorta cream colored.......the old ones were green under the text, hence Green Card like when I got mine below.

Car Pool To Useless. DARKSIDEGREENCARD
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

still kinda dissapointing... v.v

lol sexy town
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 pm

If I end up driving anyone that comes with a little $ toward gas is appreciated, not alot not asking you to fill the tank lol. My car is pretty gas effiicient.
Back to top Go down
Oddball

Oddball

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:26 pm

me and T-rex are going to need to get a ride from someone.
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:04 am

Oddball wrote:
me and T-rex are going to need to get a ride from someone.
I coukd drive you 2 and 1 more person =)
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am

well if me and stubbs drive seperate then we should be able to take everyone from this side down there. lol
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:07 pm

keep a spot open for me if u can, hopfully i'll no sumthin by thur @ the latest, thnx Cool
Back to top Go down
mr_longlegs

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 pm

I'll be leaving Jax around 7:30. I have room for two depending on how much gear we have.
Back to top Go down
Riot Shield

Riot Shield

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:22 am

Macoro wrote:
keep a spot open for me if u can, hopfully i'll no sumthin by thur @ the latest, thnx Cool
If Oddball and t-rex are riding with me I still have room for one and can take you.

So far if wanted I can drive

Odball
T-rex
Macoro

I got a big trunk can hold lots of gear, If yall are intrested in riding with me hit me up 904-534-8308 and let me know and about how gear your bringing
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:38 am

if im going i'll be bringing a folding table n chair along w/ my reg. gear i.e. saw, ak, n then sum, also a cot for ray, plz advise, thnx
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 pm

just lettin u no stubbs i'll be riding w/ longlegs, thnx tho hope to see y'all on the 31st , get w/ me later mike so we can make arrangements to meet, agien thnx guys Cool
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

Macoro wrote:
if im going i'll be bringing a folding table n chair along w/ my reg. gear i.e. saw, ak, n then sum, also a cot for ray, plz advise, thnx

Thanks, Marcus. I'll grab that from you at the game. Will be taking it up to Indy in case Chan gets too frisky and the beds are even smaller than Columbus....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Don't start talkin trash there Momma Ray...I'm bringing nose strips, an oral catheter, and a sound-sealed hyperbaric chamber for YOU if you start getting as loud in your sleep as you were in Ohio...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car Pool To Useless.   Car Pool To Useless. Empty

Back to top Go down

Car Pool To Useless.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next