AWG Airsoft

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bushmaster

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 pm

Dusty if you need some cake I got you covered I just need a ride to get there, anyone available I will cover extra gas, reason is we only have one car and wife needs it, can't ride cycle with M-4 strapped to my back cops tend to frown upon that.

Let me know if anyone can help, PM me. I live on Phillips Highway around world golf village.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 am

Hey guys, its Pete. You may remeber me from events such as operation wounded eagle video shoot and GenCon 2010. Teh baby is now almost six months old so I think I was able to successfully guilt trip the wife into letting me play Saturday. I should be there.
Back to top Go down
mr_longlegs

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:04 pm

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
DARKSIDE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm

Pete wrote:
Hey guys, its Pete. You may remeber me from events such as operation wounded eagle video shoot and GenCon 2010. Teh baby is now almost six months old so I think I was able to successfully guilt trip the wife into letting me play Saturday. I should be there.

Hey Pete, good to hear that the Baby's doing fine and glad you can make it out.....see ya there.

Raymius
Team Mom

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm

ooohhhh....if my count aint wrong. I have 18 including Da Twats for Saturday. Got a verbal from Deep and possibly Flak. We might just make 20 bounce bounce bounce

Werewolf Claw Kills - 8+
Welts on Body after Claw Kills - 42
Scaring the Beejesus out of the opposing team as a Werewolf -Priceless
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:12 pm

u got me n chuck right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Bushmaster wrote:
Dusty if you need some cake I got you covered I just need a ride to get there, anyone available I will cover extra gas, reason is we only have one car and wife needs it, can't ride cycle with M-4 strapped to my back cops tend to frown upon that.

Let me know if anyone can help, PM me. I live on Phillips Highway around world golf village.

Thanks

Thanks, but I may have a bigger problem that just came up. Sounds like my rear end on my truck is about to go out or something in it. I am taking it to the shop in the morning. If its something major than I may have to sell a few weapons that I have including the one I just bought plus my trailer.

That's my last plan and I really don't want to do it, but keep yalls nuts crossed and I will let yall know something tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Airsoft Trucker wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:

Thanks

Thanks, but I may have a bigger problem that just came up. Sounds like my rear end on my truck is about to go out or something in it. I am taking it to the shop in the morning. If its something major than I may have to sell a few weapons that I have including the one I just bought plus my trailer.

That's my last plan and I really don't want to do it, but keep yalls nuts crossed and I will let yall know something tomorrow.
definetlly keep us informed dude, hope to see you out there Cool
Back to top Go down
Bushmaster

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Sorry to hear that Dusty wish you the best man.
Back to top Go down
T-Rex

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:03 am

I will be there, I have a MIGHTY need to shoot people.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:39 pm

Thanks for the support yall, it really means alot. Here is my status report.

I couldn't get my truck worked on today, so I had my truck towed up to the shop that works on my Volvo so I will not know anything until tomorrow. From what I experinced today the problem isn't coming from the rear, but from the front. Which sucks because more moving parts which means more money.

If I had to guess either one of the CV axles or wheel bearings or a combo of both has burned up. Either way it slices and if my guess is right then my repair bill could be between 200-800 dollars just in parts to do the job right. I hope its just something simple and cheap, but I doubt it.

I won't know for sure until tomorrow morning so I will fill yall in later. Also once I get my truck fixed my trailer will be for sale for 2000.00 dollars. I will put up an ad in the classified section tomorrow for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Sorry it looks like I'm not going to make it. Got to work 10 hours on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mystery Man AWG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:17 pm

Gonzo wrote:
Sorry it looks like I'm not going to make it. Got to work 10 hours on Saturday.

ah man, i was lookin forward to some gonzo. see you soon buddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.awgairsoft.com
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:10 pm

I got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I will be playing tomorrow, the bad is that I have to sell my trailer to cover the repair bill. Anyway see yall tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Bushmaster

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey all .....I was able to get a ride to the game graciously by Ray, however it seems my lipo charger might of shit the bed, wondering if anyone has a battery a 9.6 or 11.1 nunchuk style to fit in a butt stock of an m-4...my battery is about 2/3- 3/4 charged so I might not even need it but wanted to put it out there just in case until this coming week when I can pick one up at AB.
Back to top Go down
crash2010

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Bushmaster wrote:
Hey all .....I was able to get a ride to the game graciously by Ray, however it seems my lipo charger might of shit the bed, wondering if anyone has a battery a 9.6 or 11.1 nunchuk style to fit in a butt stock of an m-4...my battery is about 2/3- 3/4 charged so I might not even need it but wanted to put it out there just in case until this coming week when I can pick one up at AB.

I'll have extra's. Since your a friend of Ray's, only a $100 deposit and two forms of ID. Very Happy

Crash
Team T.W.A.T.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:07 pm

crash2010 wrote:
Bushmaster wrote:

I'll have extra's. Since your a friend of Ray's, only a $100 deposit and two forms of ID. Very Happy

Crash
Team T.W.A.T.

Wow, the ransom has gone DOWN..... bounce

...you getting soft, there Crash??? drunken

Werewolf Claw Kills - 8+
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:09 am

Well. we gots ore than enough so........

GAME ON BITCHES!!!!!!!

See yall in the morning Very Happy

Werewolf Claw Kills - 8+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011   

Back to top Go down

Next Post Holiday Plastic Projectile Holocaust Jan 8th 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum