AWG Airsoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWG Airsoft

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st

Go down 
+14
Macoro
UN_Chick
aya21
Fishy
Ghost
DRILLBIT
Gog
Mystery Man AWG
Loco
Oddball
Airsoft Trucker
mr_longlegs
DARKSIDE
Raymius
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
ray, get off the pipe.

she doesnt mean a new callsign, she means a name for the game. such as "op:snake in the grass" or "op:golden reunion" somethin like that

::::putting crack pipe down::::::: uh....huh, huh.... ok....... affraid

Operation Useless in Eustis sounds appropriate Very Happy Twisted Evil

Mystery Man AWG wrote:
in fact, with this many people we need to highly consider having maestro and loco set up a section reserved in the restaurant so as not to wait for freaking ever

That is a good idea. With AWG, FKM, and the local O-town bunch, it'll make somoe business owner happy.... Once Loco gets back from playing Marine, we'll set the times for the game, start/end, and give a heads up to the BBq to expect us. I sont think they will section off a whole side waiting for us, but if they know we are coming, they can prpare at least.

Last edited by Raymius on Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Well if that don't work then we always have plan B? Tailgate party in the parking lot? lol

Last edited by Airsoft Trucker on Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:32 pm

if all goes well on thur. i mite be able to go to this event, keep ur fingers crossed, n say a few prayers for me, either way i'll let u'all know, thnx Cool
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm

useless sounds great
Back to top Go down
UN_Chick

UN_Chick

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm

It's funny, that's the running joke between towns in Lake County. I'm from Mount Dora...orrrrr, Mount Bora

"Op: Useless in Eustis" it is. Very Happy

Though...this game isn't going to be useless. It's gonna be fun!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/maegan.reid
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Ok folks, now that I'm back from my lovely mountain vacation I'll get crackin on some of this stuff. I'll try and get in touch with the restaurant by Sunday and give them a heads-up, I gotta make sure my neighbor will be playing so we can use their land as well, and I'll try to scratch up a couple more scenarios/gametypes since there's about double as many people I thought there'd be. I'll keep you posted on any updates.
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:11 pm

I mite need a ride to this event, if all goes well i'll be going w/ y'all, hope to see y'all there Cool
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 9:55 am

Just want to clarify for everyone a couple things...

There is no entry fee or field fee or whatever to play here. Any donations towards Loco's pit o expenses is always appreciated but never expected, so you do not need to bring any cash to play.

Way more people are planning on coming down than I'd initially expected. Although I will be doing everything I can to work with the land available and plan accordingly, please roll with the flow, as I've never had this many people here for the purpose of airsofting.

The restaurant I'm notifying about our impending assault on their kitchen and toilets is not solely BBQ, so anyone who ends up wanting something different then you'll still be covered. It is NOT expensive, by any means, unless you want to start throwing back expensive shots of liquified cash.

Any more questions, please ask before it's too late. Remember, there are no stupid questions, but I'll still call you stupid for asking them.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Hey Loco, what would be the earliest time that you would want us to show up, I am shooting for 7:30-8:00, is that to early? Its just that I like to be on the road while most people are sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Would like to get started NLT 1100, so if everyone could be here by 1000 that'd be perfect.

A sidenote--anyone with tables and/or fans would be considered very special and awesome if they brought them. I have one table and one fan, UN Chick has a fan or two she's bringing, but it's Florida, it's humid, it's hot, and keeping my staging area cool is a top priority.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 pm

If I got room, I'll bring the party tent and table.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 pm

I have a small battery powered fan that I could bring, it doesn't put out much of a breeze though.
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:48 pm

Hey Mom,

We won't need the tent. We'll be setting up in my garage, pretty good amount of space even for a crowd like we're expecting and if there's any spillover we have a little bit of shaded area right outside the garage. AND if it gets too bad I have a canopy I can set up.
Back to top Go down
Macoro

Macoro

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm

never turn down the use of the pop up tent Twisted Evil Cool
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:23 am

Loco wrote:
Hey Mom,

We won't need the tent. We'll be setting up in my garage, pretty good amount of space even for a crowd like we're expecting and if there's any spillover we have a little bit of shaded area right outside the garage. AND if it gets too bad I have a canopy I can set up.

Ok, cool. that'll free up some space in the Mom-mobile...cause you know know how much crap the Chan-ster brings...he's worse than a woman...no offence to the women... bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Macoro wrote:
never turn down the use of the pop up tent Twisted Evil Cool

uhm.....that's what I'm hearing about you, buddy...hehehe bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

bounce bounce tooo much coffee this morning.....WOOOOHOOO!!!!!.....oooh hey sparkly stuff on the floor..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Scavenger

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:41 am

Jesus Ray, every time you post something, the amount of smileys you put down triple in number.
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:46 am

they are like bunnies!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gog

Gog

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Well damn it. My attendance status is now in question. The transmission went out on my damn car this morning and I have no idea how much it will cost to fix.
Back to top Go down
Raymius
Team Mom
Raymius

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:16 pm

Scavenger wrote:
Jesus Ray, every time you post something, the amount of smileys you put down triple in number.

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

TURN THE ELEPHANT UPSIDE DOWN NICK.........LOL
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:58 pm

Raymius wrote:
Scavenger wrote:

elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

TURN THE ELEPHANT UPSIDE DOWN NICK.........LOL

they kinda look like little tanks with eyes
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm

I might be able to bring down a shop fan if my dad isn't using it. I will let you know later in the week.
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Change of plans, I am going to keep my trailer at the house due to the extra ammount of time it will take me to get down there. I don't mind the extra time, but people behind me will, so until I get a motor for my truck or find another one I will have to do it like I use to, so I will not be bringing a fan.
Back to top Go down
Loco

Loco

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 11:08 pm

No worries Dusty. Also, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND that EVERYONE brings BUG SPRAY. You guys think your woods are buggy...the Red Cross comes out here for blood donations from the mosquitos. Anyway...you probably already thought to do that but just a reminder...
Back to top Go down
Airsoft Trucker
AWG STAFF
Airsoft Trucker

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 pm

I have some foam cut outs that look like land mines, would you like for me to brings these down so we can use them as props? Right now they are pink, but I am going to put alittle bit of paint on them so you can't see them until you get close to them instead of seeing them a mile away.
Back to top Go down
aya21

aya21

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm

foam cut outs that are pink...... round pink things....hmmm are you sure that you didnt make them to be fake boobs for ur crossdressing nights? ba dum chee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st   Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Useless in Eustis....July 31st
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next